My Onion Pi

If you can figure out the name, you'll know what it's about. Fortunately, I'm literate. I'm also funny on occasion. Just beware of the flying PMS.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Happy New Year!


Wow, in just a few short days it’s going to be 2006. Woo, scary. Time does fly. Unless of course, you’re at work….or standing in a long line with all yer winter regalia on….or waiting to pee in a bathroom with only one stall.
Anyway, I thought it was time to make out a Hammy New Year’s Resolutions List – considering I’ve had a hiatus from New Year’s Resolutions for about…oh, twenty years.
So, here’s my TOP TEN list for the year 2006:

  1. I resolve to stop buying my kids clothing one size to big, waiting for them to “grow into it”.
  2. I resolve to e-mail less and send more cards to friends I want to keep in touch with.
  3. I resolve to eat only the “good” chocolate and skip the calories eating the crappy stuff.
  4. I resolve to cut people a little more slack. (Of course, I’ll still trash them like dogs on the gossip mill – I mean a girl’s gotta have some fun.)
  5. I resolve to spend more time in Art Galleries and Museums, looking at beautiful things.
  6. I resolve to plant more flowers and put a bird feeder in the yard this summer.
  7. I resolve to attempt to keep up with the laundry.
  8. I resolve to buy a book every month – in a subject or genre I would not, as a rule, read.
  9. I resolve to get rid of the stuff around my house that I don’t use, don’t want or don’t like…and not replace them with anything.
  10. I resolve to nix the plastic and start using old fashioned cash.

So, Resolutions anyone???? Come on, fess up.

1 Comments:

At Fri Dec 30, 06:12:00 PM, Blogger kimmyk said...

To be debt free..or a little closer to it.
To spend at least 1 day a week volunteering.

that's it for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home