My Onion Pi

If you can figure out the name, you'll know what it's about. Fortunately, I'm literate. I'm also funny on occasion. Just beware of the flying PMS.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Yeah, yeah...happy birthday to me...



Ok. Well Waka went and posted a happy birthday message for me on his blog. Yep, twas my birthday last week.

Ok. I'm only gonna say this once, so pay attention:

The official number is 29. It stays 29 until I change it, and I ain't a gonna change it.

And in case yer wondering where Nukie's baby picture is...it will be scanned in and posted in September at some point. And then I'll tell ya the secret about these pictures if ya don't figure it out. Hint: review Waka's and see if ya notice anything...I'm not a tellin afore September...

2 Comments:

At Thu Jul 27, 07:15:00 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAMMY

 
At Fri Jul 28, 04:00:00 PM, Blogger kimmyk said...

Ya so cute!
I hope that you had a great day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home