My Onion Pi

If you can figure out the name, you'll know what it's about. Fortunately, I'm literate. I'm also funny on occasion. Just beware of the flying PMS.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Hear's the Deal...


Ok. After speaking with Mrs. Nukie I have confirmed that Miniscule Thoughts is no more.
We have determined the cause is one of Three probable reasons:

1. Nukie Is Having a Mid-life Crisis.
2. Nukie has Run Out of Ideas.
3. Nukie has gone insane.

For now, Your stuck with the Crazy Sister/Aunt/Sister-in-Law as the family representative.

Unfortunately, I now have to figure out how to add links of everyones blogs in order to read them from my own site, rather than piggy-backing around from Miniscule Thoughts and Puddle Jumping the rest from Kimmy. Sigh.

There is the possible chance that Nukie may resurface sometime in the future, disguised as a blogger named Al from Kalamazoo. The blog could be re-named "Al's Tale's". But that remains to be seen.
He also may post comments anonymously like a Phantom of The Blogger. That also remains to be seen.

Then again, he may just ride off into the sunset, leaving all of us to endlessly talk about his return; stuck in the mire of our own blogdom, like a living version of The Blogman Commeth.

Still again, we may just riddle him with guilt and plague him with doubt until he restores the site and concedes to the collective will of the Blogfather; calling out from behind his computer desk, "Just when I thought I was out, they suck me back in."

The insanity runs on Archies side of the family....(according to Edith).

Respectfully Submitted,

The Ham-ster

6 Comments:

At Tue Feb 21, 04:25:00 AM, Blogger WDKY said...

I can't believe he did it, Hammy... I have a genuine warmth/respect/liking of and for your brother, and I'm rather perturbed. Still, you're here, and I rather like you too. Maybe I should just marry into your family - what do you think?

 
At Tue Feb 21, 07:28:00 AM, Blogger Hamrose said...

Well, I'm not sure he's "gone for good". I think the lure of "The Button" was to great for him and he clicked it. An interesting thing, that? All humans seem to have a desire to click the destruct button...if nothing else, just to see "what happens". Anyway, as far as marriage into the family...LOL...I'm the only choice. Edith and Archie have been happily (?) well, married anyway for 40 something years, Nukie for 16 or so, and the "other brother" is re-married and awash with children. Besides, I don't think the male members of the family suit your fancy...but no other sister's lurking about...just me. However, I'm not half bad...er...if I do say so myself. I'm just a little....er...spirited..yes, spirited. And...ahem...a gentleman would need to be a little on the...ah...shall we say more liberal side? LOL. As you may be able to tell...

 
At Tue Feb 21, 07:41:00 AM, Blogger WDKY said...

Yes, I've always imagined you as being "not half bad". Spirited is good, depending on your definition of spirited. If it means you like vodka, all the better.

Crikey, we have a lot of arrangements to make. Should we meet first, or is that too conventional?

 
At Tue Feb 21, 10:37:00 AM, Blogger WDKY said...

God, that's embarrassing. Not only am I making plans to marry your sister, I was saying nice things about you too.

 
At Tue Feb 21, 01:56:00 PM, Blogger kimmyk said...

LMAO.

Man hammy girl, first ya got Jeff polishin his leather jacket and now ya got WDKY wanting to marry into the family.....

I should start pimpin' you out to the highest blogger on ebay.

keyword search- pimped out hampster.

 
At Tue Feb 21, 07:54:00 PM, Blogger Hamrose said...

That's only because you're not available Kimmy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home