My Onion Pi

If you can figure out the name, you'll know what it's about. Fortunately, I'm literate. I'm also funny on occasion. Just beware of the flying PMS.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Yee Ha! The Semester is Over


I am just so bursting with happy vibes today that it's frightful. Maybe it's because I turned in my final UB papers and the Fall semester is finally over, but as I left the South Campus I just couldn't help but notice how beautiful the architecture is on that campus. Once I got home and changed into my sweats I listened to the lovely silence the kids leave behind once they load on to the school bus. (Not that I don't love the daily racket...but still, "silence is golden" must have been coined by a parent.) I thanked God for the fact I can wrap myself in a clean warm comforter and sip a cup of tea in my own darn house, thank you very much, and tap away on my laptop, all of those ideas thoughts, feelings and OPINIONS! without fear of being dragged off to "the attitude adjustment center". (At least not yet, anyway!) I'm grateful for the fact I can take a hot shower in clean water, and thankful I know what it feels like to have a full stomach (uh, maybe I have that feeling a little too often). But G*ddamn! Sometimes ya just get the feeling, "Shit! ain't it great to be alive!" I guess today is my day. If I felt even better I might even shout out "God save the King!"....naw, that 'id take a few handfuls of Prozac before I'd say that. More like "God, save us from the King." (wink, wink). Hope ya'll get that feeling once in a while yerself. Peace & Love, Hammy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home