My Onion Pi

If you can figure out the name, you'll know what it's about. Fortunately, I'm literate. I'm also funny on occasion. Just beware of the flying PMS.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Let's Compare The (lesser of?) Two Evils












  1. Former Dictator -----------------------Current Dictator
  2. Eliminated Political Opponents------------Hanging Chads!
  3. Tortured Prisoners at Abu Ghraib---What a Coincidence!
  4. Egomaniacal and Insane-------Also a Coincidence!
  5. Believes His Own Propaganda------------------Ditto.
  6. Lived in Luxury While Most Starved-----Heading that way!
  7. Had Terrorists to do his dirty work-----Has Karl Rove
  8. Iraqui's had "Uncle Saddam"-----We have "Uncle Sam"
  9. Promotes Religious Fanaticism--Can You Say John Roberts?
  10. Suppressed Women's Rights---Nominated Samual Alito
  11. They have Terrorists----------We have the CIA
  12. Won't Go Away----------------(Sigh) Ditto.
But...it's just my Onion Pi
Happy Pearl Harbor Day!!

2 Comments:

At Wed Dec 07, 04:16:00 PM, Blogger Hamrose said...

Ah...put it this way....I think he's as nice as King George is and vice versa.

 
At Sun Dec 11, 09:48:00 PM, Blogger Hamrose said...

I LOVE the United States...that's why I don't like what Bush and Friends are doing to it. I hate seeing our young men and women dying for MONEY AND OIL! Not for truth and justice. My dad fought in Korea, my ex spent two tours in Viet Nam - VOLUNTARILY. His dad was a career Marine. He came back from Viet Nam with a whole different viewpoint. How is all this justifiable?? I just find the comparison of the two of them...interesting. And I thank God I am free to say so and I know WHY I am free to speak up...it's because of all the brave men and women who have shed their blood FOR ME and all of us here over the many years - not because of the draft dodging lie telling politicians! Where are their kids and grandkids??? SAFE AT HOME that's where, while ours are used for fodder. They care as little for the Iraqui's kids as for ours dude, don't fool yourself. We are all just here for the pickings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home