My Onion Pi

If you can figure out the name, you'll know what it's about. Fortunately, I'm literate. I'm also funny on occasion. Just beware of the flying PMS.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Big Surprise


I found out two things yesterday. One, is that I WAS going to my sister-in-laws for Thanksgiving whether I wanted to or not, and Two, my younger brother has a blog site. Why those two things surprised me I'm not so sure. The sister-in-law thing is interesting because my sister-in-law is Chinese. My family, up until my brothers and I started mating, was 100% Italian. My parents were first generation Italian-Americans. My grandparents were all "off the boat". Anyway, let me tell you something - the Chinese are going to kick our asses all over the globe. The persistance of these people would put the Pilgrim's to shame. We're doomed. It's just a matter of time until they rule the world. The blog site was another matter. Why was I so surprised? I'm not so sure. My brothers are both "computer dudes". I'm not exactly sure what it is they do, but I know it has to do with computers. Still, I was always the opinionated one. Well, actually we are Italian, so we are ALL pretty opinionated...and at a volume a lot of the time. Yet still, I was always the MOST opinionated. Geez. If anyone should have a blog, it's me!!!! Dammit. So, with help from my brother I have decided to "share" all my rantings, I mean...well thought out opinions, with whomever is foolish enough or bored enough to read them, Er...that is whomever is thought provoked enough to graciously respond in kind to them.

2 Comments:

At Sat Nov 26, 07:41:00 AM, Blogger kimmyk said...

Yeah!!!! I'm a Nukie stalker and now we can all get the REAL dirt on what goes on around there. LOL!

I look forward to reading your very opinionated blog!

 
At Tue Nov 29, 11:23:00 AM, Blogger Hamrose said...

Patience Nukie!!! It's all about QUALITY baby, not quantity!! Besides, typical male - just hurry up and get it over with. Women like to take it a little SLOWER. Watch and learn youngster!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home