My Onion Pi

If you can figure out the name, you'll know what it's about. Fortunately, I'm literate. I'm also funny on occasion. Just beware of the flying PMS.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Letter "L"


Ok. This is the letter Kimmy gave me. The idea of this is to think of 10 words that begin with this letter that have meaning to you in your life.

Licorice - This is one of my favorite candies (next to chocolate of course) but it has to be black licorice...none of that funny red stuff.

Love - I love love. I love love in theory. (It's the actual practice part that I have trouble with.)

Lazy - I am inherently lazy, but my bank account keeps me working...

Leather - One of my favorite smells. (Lets just leave it at that).

Lake - I'm a Cancer, so any sizeable body of water is necessary and appreciated in my life.

Liberal - Well, I'm loathe to label myself, but I suppose I tend to lean a bit this way. LOL...just a bit. (Less than you'd think).

Loophole - Something I am always looking for.

Lemon/Lemonade - One of my favorite colors, and one of my favorite drinks.

Literature - Something I cannot possibly live without.

Lavendar - My favorite flower and perfume.

Ok. That's it.
L shaped Hammy

2 Comments:

At Sat May 13, 01:31:00 AM, Blogger WDKY said...

I'm SO with you on the love thing. Have a great weekend, Hammy.

 
At Sat May 13, 06:46:00 PM, Blogger kimmyk said...

I'm with ya on the body of water...and the licorice, but I'm a red licorice kind of girl..none of that smelly halloweenish black for me.

Happy Mother's Day Hammy Girl !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home