My Onion Pi

If you can figure out the name, you'll know what it's about. Fortunately, I'm literate. I'm also funny on occasion. Just beware of the flying PMS.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

"We interrupt this program for an important announcement..."


Well, I guess I have a bit of an announcement to make. I decided to create a new blog. I tend to like to tell loooong stories and this blog doesn't always work well for those occasions. I decided to save this blog as the Bitch and Moan blog. LOL.

So, the new blog is named Onion Dribbles. It's been coming for a while, but this childhood neighborhood story thing that I posted the past few days just pushed it over the edge. The story didn't flow as well being all chopped up into parts. It was...kind of disjointed and a pain in the ass to read. LOL. So I deleted it all (no Kimmy, you haven't gone crazy) and re-posted it as my first story on Onion Dribbles. This way, if your in the mood to read a long story of whatever may tumble out of my head (or my ass depending on the critic) then Onion Dribbles is the place for you!

There is one caveat though. I still only have the same amount of time/energy/bitching potential etc. so I may elect to post a story on the other blog rather than post something on this one. But I think it will work out better in the long run.

Just do me a favor. If you read it give me some creative feedback. If it's good/bad/sucks the big one then let me know. I'm really interested in what people think of the writing quality of the story. And...just like I have hopes for this blog (which is to make people think about things) my
hopes for the other blog is that you'll be entertained from a birds eye (or bird brained) view of my life.

Hammy

4 Comments:

At Sun Apr 30, 02:57:00 AM, Blogger WDKY said...

Look at you... a multi-blogger already.

ROFL

 
At Sun Apr 30, 06:11:00 AM, Blogger kimmyk said...

Cool !

I was gonna say....where'd it all go?

I was hoping for a part 5 this morning.....i shall bookmark your new blog.....ramble on sistah!

 
At Sun Apr 30, 07:25:00 PM, Blogger Hamrose said...

A multi-blogger. Geez. Well, now I have to aim for quality not quantity. Oh the pressure!!

 
At Tue May 02, 12:25:00 AM, Blogger WDKY said...

What's happened to the comment function on your new post? I was going to say "Hah! Welcome to the club!"

In fact, I just did.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home