My Onion Pi

If you can figure out the name, you'll know what it's about. Fortunately, I'm literate. I'm also funny on occasion. Just beware of the flying PMS.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Oh, Reeeeallly???


An interesting thing happened this morning, as I was (attempting) to get the little Hams off to school. The cartoon they were watching showed one of the characters driving with his feet. One of the little Ham-meisters said, "Uncle Wakanukie can drive with his knees!!!" And I said, "Oh reeeeallly??? And what eeeeelse can Uncle Wakanukie doooo?" (Yeah, just let Aunt Hammy try driving the kids around with her knees and see what would happen then!)

Then, Nukie dumps his blog everytime I turn around. Geez. Ya know how hard it is for me to keep changing those little linky things???? Cryin' out loud. It's gonna take me all day to get to everyones blog. As far as Hammy is concerned HTML stands for HATE MAIL!! %&*^$#@*&^%$#@!!!!!! At least you could VOLUNTEER to COME OVER and SET UP MY BLOG ROLL...there....Bubba....

Shit, I hope the little buggers don't find my blog. I'd have to chip in for counseling.....
I can just hear Archie now, "That' what ya get for being so Labial with those gaddam kids!"
Hamrose: "Uh....ya mean Liberal?"
Archie: "Yeah, that's what I said....Labial."
Hamrose: "Uh....yeah."

See Ya Later (if..... I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET TO EVERYONE - THANKS VERY MUCH CHILD OF former NUKIE)

P.S. What exactly is it with the 310??? Yer so skinny, it sure ain't yer weight!

Hammy

3 Comments:

At Wed Apr 12, 10:04:00 AM, Blogger WDKY said...

God, that photo's terrifying... we had the dubious pleasure of her over here in the UK recently...

Switch to Blogrolling. It's a one click thing once you're set up, and you can make pretty patterns with your links. AND it tells you who's updated!

Bubs is too reactionary, that's his trouble.

 
At Wed Apr 12, 01:54:00 PM, Blogger WDKY said...

That's funny. The comment counter didn't count.

 
At Wed Apr 12, 11:01:00 PM, Blogger Jeff Vachon said...

Condi is one of the most frightening women who ever lived. She is guided by pure hate. Keep in mind, this is a lady who gets moist when torture comes up.

I'm back Hammy!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home