My Onion Pi

If you can figure out the name, you'll know what it's about. Fortunately, I'm literate. I'm also funny on occasion. Just beware of the flying PMS.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

I'm Fried!!


Sometimes I don't think it's possible to pack one single thing more into my days.
I don't even know where the times goes sometimes!

This week has been hell. I had a huge exam in Horrible Hetties class on Monday. I didn't get to study anywhere near as much as I wanted to, and on top of it, the weather sucked that day. It poured a soaking freezing cold rain. By the time I made it over to the building my class was in, I was drenched, and then had to sit and take an exam not only in class, but afterward in lab, so I was stuck there for 5 hours in soaked clothes. As WDKY would say, "Fuck Me!"

So, I ended up with a B+ which looked great compared to the class average. (This is the class where 25% of the people failed last semester and are repeating it). The really weird thing about the lab is that we are all in about 10 different exam rooms that have camera's and microphones in them so she can watch how we're doing. It unnerves the hell out of me. I can't do something when I know someone is watching me! It's just too weird. Needless to say, I better get over that fast...she doesn't take any prisoners!

I bid on (and won the bid) on an opthalmascope/otoscope set on Ebay. I'm really nervous about it, because I've never bought anything on Ebay before. It looks like a really nice set, and it was a good deal (considering what they run brand new) but it feels uncomfortable paying upfront for something that someone is going to send me in the mail. I don't even know this person. I hope it works out all right.

So, I've been working at my 2nd job. It's at a small...SMALL..rural hospital outside the city. Jesus, it reminds me of Green Acres. (Remember that show??) I think I'll be working between the ER and the ICU. Which is fine with me. I am so pissed at that credit card company, that I'm going to pay that card off and cut the fucker up. That's my goal. (I forgot to mail the bill, and sent it 2 days late. They slapped a huge late fee on it, and hiked up the interest rate! Bastards!!)

I went to see a psychic on Tuesday. Remember I mentioned that psychic who told me to go back to school, the one that reminded me of a jacked up Whoopie Goldberg? Well, I saw her Tuesday, and it was very interesting. It was a mix of good and bad news. Which is something she has never done before. She told me to get rid of my car. She said it's a lemon, which it is. She also told me to sign my oldest daughter up for soccer this summer. I made a joke about, "Oh, no! Don't tell me I'll be one of those Soccer Mom's!" She said, "Soccer Mom's meet Soccer Dad's." That put a whole nuther spin on it...yes, it did. She also told me I need to work things out with my ex-ham. She said there's too much anger left over, and that will make it very hard for me to connect with someone else. She said I should invite him to dinner. LOL. She also said that there is a problem with someone stealing narcotics where I work! She said it was more than one nurse. She told me if I happen to see anything, not to try to intervene - to stay out of it, and to just write down what I saw and pass it on. Pretty weird, huh? She also said I would be getting a phone call from someone I haven't heard from in a very long time, and that it would either be a beginning or an ending. (!!!) She told me that I need to give more to charity, and include the kids in that process. She said they need to see charity in action - that we as a family should pick something every month and give to that particular charity. She also told me she saw a funeral. I was surprised she said that, but then she also told me that she felt I had a feeling something was going to happen, and I told her that was true. I've felt like something was going to happen for a few months now. She said that there was nothing I could do to prepare for it or prevent it, and that she couldn't elaborate on it, but that the person was "ready to go". She also said it wasn't who I was thinking it was. She told me that there was a jealous woman around me. (And she also said it wasn't who I thought it was on that as well...) And she told me that I needed to watch my gallbladder. (Which has been acting up lately). And a few other little things. So, all in all it was pretty interesting.

So that was my wacky week. Now, I'm going to check on ya all....

C U Later....

Hammy

3 Comments:

At Thu Apr 06, 04:12:00 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said...

What the hell is hetties?

 
At Thu Apr 06, 05:16:00 PM, Blogger Hamrose said...

LOL. Horrible Hettie is my nickname for my one instructor...the other one is nicknamed Ditzy Dora. Believe me, the nicknames fit....they fit...

 
At Fri Apr 07, 10:47:00 AM, Blogger kimmyk said...

I've been wanting to see a psychic for a long time....

I'd take her advice-start fresh with the ex [maybe he's your phone call..a new beginning?] And definately sign your daughter up for soccer. If she dont want to play, well...just start hanging out at the soccer field and look good...in a I'm not here to pick up a man sort of good...you know?! Sounds interesting all of it Hammy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home