My Onion Pi

If you can figure out the name, you'll know what it's about. Fortunately, I'm literate. I'm also funny on occasion. Just beware of the flying PMS.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Strange, but True...



I was driving behind a big-ass SUV today, and thanks to my annoying tendancy to tailgate people, I noticed the writing on the two magnetic car ribbons the man had plastered onto the ass of his obnoxiously large vehicle.

One of the ribbons was dark green, and in yellow letters it said: CHILDRENS MENTAL HEALTH MATTERS.

However, the other equally large magnetic car ribbon slapped on the other cheek of his obnoxiously large vehicle said: SUPPORT LAP DANCING.

No shit. Now, wadda ya make of that?

Anyway, I found the magnetic car ribbon that's perfect for me....and my new "Just Say No to Evil Rat Things" mentality...see illustrated picture above. Perfect isn't it?

That one's really hard to top but it did start me thinking about a few ribbon messages that may be appealing: "Just Say No...to Everything." or maybe one that says: "Just Increase the Dose" or maybe one that says:"He's Almost Out of Office."

Magnetic Ribbon Hammy

5 Comments:

At Fri Mar 03, 11:11:00 AM, Blogger Hamrose said...

Uh...I don't seem to like animals quite as much as you do there pal...
Yeah....those French people...Mm-mm-mmm.

 
At Fri Mar 03, 02:44:00 PM, Blogger Jeff Vachon said...

The best part of the manetic car ribbons is they are so easy to steal - not that I'd steal them mind you.

(I will reserve judgement on the Frenchman above who seems to be into animals).

 
At Fri Mar 03, 05:24:00 PM, Blogger kimmyk said...

Those lil magnetic things are taking over the world..I wish I had thought of that.....damn those crafty inventors!

 
At Sat Mar 04, 02:15:00 AM, Blogger WDKY said...

What - are you saying it isn't all okay? Shit.

 
At Sat Mar 04, 05:49:00 AM, Blogger Firestarter5 said...

Republican Party Member: Proud To Be Stupid.

My kid came back from Iraq without his legs and all I got was this lousy magnet.

(Send all hatemail to firestarter5 at hotmail dot com)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home