My Onion Pi

If you can figure out the name, you'll know what it's about. Fortunately, I'm literate. I'm also funny on occasion. Just beware of the flying PMS.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Sit Down, Tex...You've Created Enough Trouble



What the hell is it with this guy? It's not enough that we're spread on toast in both Afghanistan and Iraq, but now he's making eyes at Iran. When is this stupid ass out of office?
Can't be too soon for me.

And what's with all the moaning and groaning over the failed Ports deal with UAE?? Did he really think that no one would object to handing over US Port Security to the Arabs?!? Jesus, even the Republicans think it's a stupid idea. In light of the fact that the United States isn't exactly bosom buddies with most Muslims around the world what makes him think the Arabs actually like us? Personally, I think they're fakin' it.

And then there's Condi in the background. You can almost hear her thinking, "Oh yes! Yes, George. Your so manly! I just love it when you talk terror."

Ham-mered

5 Comments:

At Fri Mar 10, 01:05:00 PM, Blogger Jeff Vachon said...

I have never heard Bushie or his band of thieves use the words "diplomacy" or "peace talks" or "negotiaons". But I have heard him use the word "deal". It's all about the money. The Arab world is loaded with it. And Condi gets all moist and her nips get excited whenever killing is mentioned. And these are our "leaders"???

 
At Sat Mar 11, 07:39:00 AM, Blogger kimmyk said...

Heh heh Hammy you had me crackin up !

I think they're faking it too. Just so you know..you're not alone. I really don't know of too many countries other than GB who dig us anymore.

I'm still laughin at your CR remark...then I read Jeff's...and I'm crackin up. Ahh funny stuff.

 
At Mon Mar 13, 02:00:00 AM, Blogger WDKY said...

I don't normally comment on US political posts. But firstly, this is you, and as we're getting married it's right that I show support at all times. And secondly, he really is a prize twat. (Interestingly, B Liar over here has lost all credibility through association, too.)

 
At Mon Mar 13, 08:23:00 AM, Blogger Hamrose said...

Yeah. Our allies are slipping away faster than our credibility...

 
At Tue Mar 14, 07:05:00 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said...

Hells fire, I'm still an allie/ally/alley...whatever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home