My Onion Pi

If you can figure out the name, you'll know what it's about. Fortunately, I'm literate. I'm also funny on occasion. Just beware of the flying PMS.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Back from the dead...


Well, the kids flu bug caught me...yuk! I'm usually pretty resiliant but every once in a while I take a hit. A couple of things I noticed whilst being ill:

1. Mom's are necessary in order to keep the shorter and younger members of the household from recreating the Island in The Lord of the Flies.

2. A sick parent housed with well children is a far worse torture than the CIA, KBG or any Terrorist organization will ever, ever devise.

3. When you are ill, none of the shit around the house/work/rest of the world goes away...it just waits for you to return.

4. Not even coffee or chocolate tastes good when you are sick.

5. Puking is no fun, but neither is diarrhea.

Green Eggs and Ham

1 Comments:

At Tue Jan 24, 07:58:00 AM, Blogger WoodChuck said...

Hope you're well soon. Germ-x everything and Lysol it too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home