My Onion Pi

If you can figure out the name, you'll know what it's about. Fortunately, I'm literate. I'm also funny on occasion. Just beware of the flying PMS.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Tagged!!!





I am dull, really. But here goes:

4 Jobs I have had

  1. Nurse
  2. Skip tracer
  3. Bartender
  4. Baker (As in a Bakery, LOL)
  5. I was once hired as a Playboy Bunny (in the old days) but Chickened Out before I started. Actually, I was afraid my Father would Kill Me!!! (The tail was cute though.)

4 Places I have lived

  1. Where I am Now (The Queen City in The Empire State)
  2. Ditto
  3. Ditto
  4. Ditto (I told You I was Dull)

4 Tv Shows I like

(Yer really gonna hate me now, I don't watch TV...But if I do...)

  1. PBS Mystery
  2. Almost Anything on the History Channel
  3. An Occasional Retro TV Show (To Relive My Youth)
  4. An Occasional TV Show on the Fly When I Need to Let My Brain Melt A Little.

4 Places I have Gone To On Vacation

  1. Toronto, Canada
  2. San Francisco, California
  3. Cincinnati, Ohio (For the Summer Opera)
  4. Tijuana (Where I caught Montezuma's Revenge)

4 Web Sites I Visit Daily

  1. "The Blogs"
  2. Google News
  3. My UB
  4. My Bank (Keep track of all the robbing Peter to pay Paul)

4 Favorite Foods

  1. Chocolate
  2. Coffee (I'm Counting it Anyway)
  3. Chicken
  4. Pasta (Well, wadja expect???)

4 Places I would Like to be Right Now

  1. In a certain person's arms
  2. London
  3. Italy
  4. Baltimore, MD (To See Queen Snarfetta)

4 People I don't Like

  1. Wow! Most of Washington, D.C.
  2. Paris Hilton
  3. Martha Stewart
  4. Brangelina

I am going to tag Nukie, WDKY, Queen Snarfetta (You can answer in My Comment section), Chuckster and Runningman. (If they will consent to answer).

Tagged Hammy

See Ya'll after the Weekend

3 Comments:

At Sat Jan 14, 12:16:00 AM, Blogger WDKY said...

Oooh, that was a bit cheeky. Who's arms, by the way? I won't tell anyone, honestly..

 
At Sat Jan 14, 04:09:00 AM, Blogger kimmyk said...

I believe coffee is a food group-and a good one at that!

hmmm @ someone's arms. hmmmm indeedy.

 
At Sat Jan 14, 09:34:00 AM, Blogger WoodChuck said...

Tag - only for you, Ham. I'll post it on Monday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home